Eurus Energy America is an innovative company with several “firsts” in the United States wind industry:
- Closed largest solar photovoltaic construction financing in United States to date in September 2010
- Upon completion, 45 MW Avenal solar project will be the largest solar PV generating facility in California
- Introduced Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) wind turbines to United States market in 1987.
- Built Mojave projects in the California desert with a total of 639 250kW wind turbines in 1989-1990
- First major wind project bank syndication
- First to build private transmission line solely for Qualified Facilities use.
- Built 46-mile long Sagebrush Transmission Line in California
- One of the first wind developers to utilize tax equity financing structure.
- Combine Hills I project in Oregon with 41MW capacity completed in 2003